|The following might help to increase RNA yield
- Heat the DEPC Water to 70°C before adding to the column.
- Increase the incubation time to 5 minutes.
- Increase the elution volume.
- Repeat the elution step with fresh DEPC Water (this may increase the yield, but decrease the concentration).
- Repeat the elution step using the eluate from the first elution (this may increase yield while maintaining elution volume).
|Isolated RNA was treated with RNase-free DNase I|
E.Z.N.A.® Yeast RNA Kit from Omega Bio Tek has not yet been reviewed for this experiment
We'd love it if you would be the first to write a review!
Check out relevant papers found by Labettor's AI that are relevant for performing RNA isolation / purification Yeast - Schizosaccharomyces pombe using E.Z.N.A.® Yeast RNA Kit from Omega Bio Tek.
Download the product protocol from Omega Bio Tek for E.Z.N.A.® Yeast RNA Kit below.Download manufacturer protocol
Check out videos that might be relevant for performing RNA isolation / purification Yeast - Schizosaccharomyces pombe using E.Z.N.A.® Yeast RNA Kit from Omega Bio Tek. Please note that these videos are representative and steps or experiment specific processes must be kept in mind to expect desired results.
We haven't found any additional videos for this experiment / product combination yet.
Fill out your contact details and receive price quotes in your InboxOutsource experiment